Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Amazing Ability to Kick My Own Butt

So I've decided to suck it up and get in shape! So I've tried to go to the gym more frequently and have discovered 10 reasons/benefits to going as often as possible:


10-Using equipment that has had millions of other sweating guys on it before me.
9-Running in one place for hours on end
8-Watching girls in better shape than me running on the treadmill
7-A place to escape from everything.
6-Swimming whenever I want to.
5-Its a great place to take out my frustrations--the machines just fight back.
4-Eating chocolate with the excuse that I will go to the gym later.
3-Waddling around like a duck after a good workout!
2-Hot boys in cut off shirts walking around or in swimsuits.
1-One day being able to say "Dang I look good in a swimsuit!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Which gym do you work out at? I need to get into on, the BYU one is VERY disappointing even more so after having experienced the BYU-Idaho one.

    ReplyDelete