Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things I want To Do in Life

So here is a list of things I have done:
  • Traveled Halfway across the world to Africa
  • Scuba dived in Hawaii
  • Caught a 64 lb King Salmon
  • Finished my nursing degree
  • Ate a Chicken foot and squid
  • Gone river rafting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
  • Had a shaving cream fight
  • Gone Jello Sliding
  • Bought a car on my own
  • Read the entire Harry Potter Series
  • Watched a pride of lions eat a giraffe
Here is what I still want to do:
  • Go To Barcelona, Spain
  • Scuba dive in Mexico
  • Go to Ireland
  • Go to Scotland
  • Finish my Masters Degree
  • Learn to Snowboard
  • Write a book
  • Get a photography minor
  • Go to Rome Italy
  • Go through the temple
  • Hike Timp and glacier slide down the back
  • Buy a house
  • Get my tonsils out
  • Be a part of an orchestra
  • Do a ton more crafts
  • Get Married in the Timpanogos Temple
  • Have a few kids
  • Pay off my car
  • Serve in a Humanitarian Mission
  • Start my own Humanitarian Organization
  • Get back to and maintain my ideal weight
  • Attend a BYU vs. U of U Football game

1 comment:

  1. Remember I'm going to some of those places with you :D

    ReplyDelete