- Send in my completed taxes--I am actually excited for my return this year.
- Start and maintain my book blog--decided against this. I created my Bucket List instead which I am excited to complete.
- Hang up all my pictures throughout my house--yeah there are a lot--Did all but one because I'm rearranging my bedroom anyway.
- Complete my "dining room" area--yeah its done and gorgeous if I do say so.
- Finish through 2nd Nephi--yeah I'm a big slacker on this one.
New Goals for March
- Read October Conference Issue Cover to Cover before April Conference
- Rearrange bedroom and figure out a plan for making it mine.
- Say Morning Prayers Everyday
- Read 5 books--I have to make this a priority or it doesn't happen
- Exercise 60minutes 5 days a week
- Study my scriptures 10 minutes minimum everyday
- 4 Water bottles a day
- Make 3 baby blankets, 10 homemade cards, one paper-doll set, and Weston's sign.
Okay I know I'm taking on a lot the next 6 weeks. But I have that long til my Hawaii trip and I want to lose 5lbs before I go. So my chart will go up. My Reward for getting these goals done: a new camera with a new flash and a new case!! Wish me luck.
Yeah I think that's a good start for the month. Some will push me into new habits and I can do easily. I guess we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment