Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goodbyes


I hate goodbyes. I was never good at them and it seems to just get worse. Scott and Amber are moving to Illinois. Scott was accepted into the University of Illinois Law program starting this fall. They are playing with her family for a few weeks before that starts. I didn't think it would be this hard to say goodbye. The last week has been full of fun stuff to send them off. Toy Story 3, shopping, pools, running around outside. I woke up to Weston jumping on top of me going Lissa Lissa!!

Today I said goodbye. I know they aren't that far away. With planes, phones, and computers we will keep in contact. I will just miss them. Scott is my big brother. Amber is the older sister I always wanted. Weston has my whole heart and makes me laugh. Catherine is just a doll and starting to show her personality. I will miss crashing their house. Late night talks. Playing with Weston. Hearing him smile and get excited when I walk in the room. Goofing off with Amber. Joking with Scott about his nerdiness. I know its not forever but I'm still bummed I can't see them everyday.









No comments:

Post a Comment