Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birthday


Jace turned 25 on the 23rd of August. 25 is a big deal. I mean how often do you turn a quarter of a century? After plotting and planning for a few weeks I sent Jace on a Scavenger Hunt. Trust me keeping a straight face was hard. I drove up to Salt Lake to meet him at work, to hopefully throw him off, then rushed around to get things done. Basically, I sent him to places that reminded me of him. Of course pictures were taken. He followed the cheesy story I wrote for him. He went from Jamba Juice, to his brothers, to Winco, to his house, to Bridal Veil Falls, and ended at the park. We had a great picnic while I stalled until 2000. The best part--he had no idea about his party. I had friends waiting at my house with his cake to celebrate. I had a blast plotting with Steve to pull this off. Jace just kept smiling that night. Happy Birthday Jace!










Gotta love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment