Oh how we despise Single Awareness day. Every year it comes back to remind me once again haha you are still single. So I TRY--don't always succeed--to make it all about the fun aspects of the Holiday. This year I had help. A card from my parents--with the lifetime membership to a Shooting range in vegas. My gun is soon to follow. Amber, Weston, Scott, and Catherine made the day. Weston and I made Valentines for everyone. They turned out Beautimous. Weston is just an artist. We played, blowed bubbles, ate nummy candy, watched Winnie the Pooh, and my favorite part--made sugar cookies.
All the babies down for a nap, Weston and I took on the cookies. With music in the background we pulled out our dance moves. Weston is such an amazing helper. He knows how to do everything in the kitchen already. Makes me smile. We danced, rolled, cut, baked, frosted, and decorated. Needless to say by the end of the night everyone, including the babies, was on a sugar high. After laughing some more, consuming more sugar, an entertaining game of hide and seek, another round of, "Misa read 4 stories? Please?!" I snuggled up with a book and a movie. Overall, not a bad way to spend Single Awareness day. Maybe I'll go eat some more sugar cookies. Yeah. Good Idea.
All the babies down for a nap, Weston and I took on the cookies. With music in the background we pulled out our dance moves. Weston is such an amazing helper. He knows how to do everything in the kitchen already. Makes me smile. We danced, rolled, cut, baked, frosted, and decorated. Needless to say by the end of the night everyone, including the babies, was on a sugar high. After laughing some more, consuming more sugar, an entertaining game of hide and seek, another round of, "Misa read 4 stories? Please?!" I snuggled up with a book and a movie. Overall, not a bad way to spend Single Awareness day. Maybe I'll go eat some more sugar cookies. Yeah. Good Idea.


Thanks for keeping us updated! I love reading these posts!
ReplyDeleteyou know what- we think it's kind of a lame day anyway, so don't let yourself feel too bad. overpriced flowers and chocolate. show your love for others each day and in different ways! but, your nephew seems to make a great valentine! so great chatting last night! good luck back at work!
ReplyDelete