I haven't been able to camping a lot this summer, crazy schedules, no one to go with, and few other conflicts have come up over and over again. So when Emily invited me to go camping with her singles ward I went OKAY!!!! I've known Emily since high school but haven't been able to hang out with her much. Love that girl!
| Playing at the beach |
| Serious People Here--YEAH RIGHT! |
| I love how memorizing Campfires are |
As in any singles ward event there was fabulous food, lots of activities and very little sleep. Emily brought the ultimate tent for the 2 of us. Yeah we could have fit 20 people in that tent but there was only the 2 of us. :D. Up at bear lake we sat in the sun, wake-boarded--yeah I have MISSED it, read, ate food, and laughed with Cressie! Who knew they were in the same ward. Laughing at stupid things and just partying away. Plus there were smores--such a fantastic trip.


No comments:
Post a Comment