I am Officially in the Older age bracket. Wow ;) Today was a great birthday. I rebelled and took work off. But my amazing co-workers gave me a snickers cake to start off my celebrations early. Plus the sugar high to get through the rest of the shift.
I woke up the next day--refusing to actually get out of bed until at least 1300. Where I collapsed downstairs and watched Return of the King. My sweet mom then took me shopping for fabric. Yes, I am my mother's daughter and I'm obsessed with fabric stores. Seriously, my mom has this sense for finding the cutest fabric. As a birthday gift she took me shopping and bought me the CUTEST fabric for a quilt I will make it this month. My mom knows me all too well.
The rest of the day was spent with my siblings and friends. The highlight was an interpretive dance done by all 3 of my brothers. "You Are Loved" by Josh Groban. Yeah the thought still makes me smile. I wrapped up the day by eating nummy food and watching the Help.
Holy Crap I am 26 years old. Who knew that would happen one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment