I decided to sleep in on my birthday :D It was a hard decision trust me! Okay not really. I headed home to play with my family. My sisters sent me about 50 text messages to make sure I was coming over. Scott's birthday is in a few days so we celebrated together while everyone was together. Scott took the LSAT earlier and needed some detox time--poor guy. I seriously ate my weight in chocolate cake this weekend, but it was so good!! My parents are the best and bought me a sweater which I love and my own piece of luggage ( I guess I should give theirs back and plan a few more trips now huh :D). I even got a birthday girl balloon!! I guess I never will really grow up. I got another sweater from my grandparents and the best Charlie Brown t-shirt from Scott and Amber. Plus a scarf and hat from Levi & Crystal, an ornament from Gina, the best sign from Cressie, and a toy bag from Rachel and Becky!
I was kinda bummed to leave the family party a bit early but I had tickets for Kalli and I to the Nutcracker. In orchestra for 5 years in a row I went to this ballet and have been going through withdrawls the last few years. Kalli is the big dancer of the family and I knew she would like it. I'm still trying to figure out when she got to be so old! The ballerinas were gorgeous and very graceful--the opposite of my skills! I loved it though!
So that ends my birthday celebrations--I have to admit this is one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I am surrounded by people that love me and played with me all weekend! Thank you to everyone it means a lot to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment