Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008


For Christmas this year my family went to Palm Desert, CA. I loved the warm, sunny weather. Plus it was an excuse to wear sandals again for a few days. I drove all night with my brothers crammed in my car in addition to all the luggage. We passed the time by watching batman cartoons. Haha I even surprised my brothers with my vast Batman knowledge. I don't think they remember I watched those cartoons with them every Saturday morning. We got there at 0400, my normal time. I tried to be normal person this week with my sleep schedule--didn't work so well.

My favorite part of the trip was just chilling. I read books, sat in the sun, played with the ducks, and was involved in a massive tetras tournament. My favorite Aunt Amy and Uncle Dan plus cousins came to the party. I got pajama pants and chocolate on Christmas Eve. We actually drove home on Christmas and avoided most of the beasty storm. I loved the chance to get away from everything and play with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment