Monday, March 30, 2009

The Endless List



I'm a list person. Always have been. Always will be. I was making my to do list for the week and thought I would share. It shows why life has been not exciting this last week.
  1. Take practice exam for my stats test
  2. Take my stats test
  3. Laundry--the over flowing bin.
  4. Clean Inside of my Car
  5. Clean Outside of my car
  6. Shave--yes I have to put this on here or it doesn't happen
  7. Print off all papers for confirmation numbers
  8. Module 20
  9. Module 21
  10. Module 22
  11. Module 23
  12. Make Packing list
  13. Pack for Virginia
  14. Fax Humanitarian Mission Paperwork
  15. Clean my room
  16. Clean bathroom
  17. Buy new book
  18. Move more stuff out of my apartment
  19. Find the tickets
  20. Order lab coats and scrubs
  21. Make need list for mission things
  22. Play with the nephew
  23. Get a birthday present
  24. Watch bones--yes this is a must
  25. Work my 3 twelves this week
  26. Find New Notebook for Scripture Study
  27. Find my camera!
  28. Convert my body to a normal day people schedule
  29. Oh yeah and SLEEP!!
  30. Add to the list as things comes up.

1 comment:

  1. I fyou need any help, going through boxes ot find things, helping you move to your parents, anything let me know. I can feed you too while your in Provo :) ANything!


    Also did you SEE Ryan and Cams news!

    ReplyDelete