Being out in triage is always entertaining. Tonight did not disappoint me. The night wasn't busy--shocking I know. I walked backed into my triage room to discover two cops. Before I could see them, I could smell them! My entire triage reeked of poop. When I asked what happened this is the report I got,
"We were trying to get the cow out of the road. I had a hold of one of the when it took off. Stupid thing dragged me about 1/2 mile through the mud and other brown stuff." Poor guy hurt his knee. Sure enough his legs were covered in brown smelly goo! Stupid Cows.
"We were trying to get the cow out of the road. I had a hold of one of the when it took off. Stupid thing dragged me about 1/2 mile through the mud and other brown stuff." Poor guy hurt his knee. Sure enough his legs were covered in brown smelly goo! Stupid Cows.
No comments:
Post a Comment