Saturday, November 21, 2009

My New Love



I love the moments when I get to resort back to my teenage years--okay stop laughing I know I never left them. Today I went with Kristi and Kalli to the New Moon Movie. Yes, it's a bit cheesy. Yes, its overrated. Yes, Edward is still hideous. Yes, I'm in love. You would truly have to be a girl to appreciate it. But like my sister I have a new love. Jacob. In the books I was torn between Jacob and Edward. Not anymore--the movies have convinced me Jacob is the only choice. Kristi and Kalli sat next to me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself through the movie. Edward killed the ending a bit for me. Jacob is my new celebrity boyfriend. I only have 3, so 4 is manageable. A new boyfriend, an afternoon with my sisters, and ended the day with a trip to the chocolate fair--how could I ask for a better day.

1 comment:

  1. I am an Edward fan in the books however a total Jacob fan when in comes to the movies! Edward bugs me in the movie SO NOT how I pictured him!

    ReplyDelete