I was actually looking forward to sleeping in on Christmas morning. Yeah, it didn't happen. At 0545 Santa came to visit and we called Kevin. Kevin is still Kevin. I miss and love that boy. What would we do without technology though? The girls, parents, and I surrounded the computer, with Mark in Arizona on speaker phone, and Scott in Wisconsin on speaker phone. We chatted like that for over an hour. Getting the updates and exciting events of Christmas Day from all over the world. To me that was the highlight of the day. My whole family connected by technology--no wonder I have an obsession with it :D
After talking the girls and I headed to the living room with the Big Christmas Tree. Kalli passed out the presents and we went to town. We were spoiled this year. I got the ultimate battery pack, knifes--yes I am SOOOO excited about these--an endless amount of cookie cutters, and cookie popper, and of course an orange!
Being the vampire I am, 0545 was just to early--so I crashed hard after a waffle breakfast. I woke up to my mom playing with her cricut. Yes, much fun will happen with that in the future. Christmas was spent chilling. Games were played. Mariokart was tackled. Naps were taken. Food was eaten. Overall, I love Christmas. I can't believe its over already!
After talking the girls and I headed to the living room with the Big Christmas Tree. Kalli passed out the presents and we went to town. We were spoiled this year. I got the ultimate battery pack, knifes--yes I am SOOOO excited about these--an endless amount of cookie cutters, and cookie popper, and of course an orange!
Being the vampire I am, 0545 was just to early--so I crashed hard after a waffle breakfast. I woke up to my mom playing with her cricut. Yes, much fun will happen with that in the future. Christmas was spent chilling. Games were played. Mariokart was tackled. Naps were taken. Food was eaten. Overall, I love Christmas. I can't believe its over already!
Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment