Friday, January 28, 2011

Mornings





I am not a fan of mornings. I should also clarify at this point that my morning is not the same as the rest of the world. My morning begins at 1400. Not 0600 like the rest of the world. Getting up before noon is a pure miracle for me. At some point I switched from the early morning person to the grumpy, annoyed, monster who surfaces in what the rest of the world calls afternoon.

I have my routines. My way of helping the morning process move are bit smoother. Ask my coworkers--they will tell you when I've done my routine and when I've been rushed. The drowsy monster isn't under control by then. Can you really blame me for wanting to stay snuggled up watching Miranda in my nice squishy bed? Well, chocolate covered cinnamon bears do help a lot! What do you do in the morning to control the ugly monsters? Okay





No comments:

Post a Comment