In case you haven't guessed I'm a goal oriented person. If I don't have something pushing me to move I don't. So today, I sit back and decide what I want out of 2011. I accomplished a lot last year; time to make 2011 even more memorable. So here is a list of tasks I'm going to accomplish; my Bucket List for 2011:
- Read 100 Books
- Learn & Perform 1 movement of Scottish Fantasy
- Hike 20 Different Places this Year
- Run a Half Marathon
- Make 6 Felt Craft Projects
- Learn and Change my Own Car Tire
- Learn & Decorate Fancy Cakes
- Sleep Under the Stars
- Read My Healthy Food Book
- Make 2 Flannel Quilts
- Read All 7 Harry Potter Books
- Complete Harry Potter Movie Marathon
- Institute Chocolate Day
- Begin Tennis Lessons
- Travel to Champaign
- Travel to Palm Springs
- Travel to Italy
- Travel to Moab A Few Times
- Travel to California
- Start Grad School
I try and have a theme every year. This year will be the year of simplicity.
- ALMA 37: 6 -- Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.
- If life and its rushed pace and many stresses have made it difficult for you to feel like rejoicing, then perhaps now is a good time to refocus on what matters most. -- President Utchdorf
- There is a beauty and clarity that comes from simplicity that we sometimes do not appreciate in our thirst for intricate solutions. -- President Utchdorf.
- Let us simplify our lives a little. -- President Utchdorf.
I believe we should help eachother out with some of these. I love hiking. I want to do a half marathon. I love Moab. And as long as you let me dress up I will watch all 7 (or is it 8?) Harry Potter movies! ta-duh! yay
ReplyDeleteYou ARE so organized. I love it and am trying to follow your good example. Count me in for some awesome hikes this year as well. Stuart Falls is a good one and if you want a LONG one there's always Lone Peak.
ReplyDeletei love your blog. you really inspire me because you do so much. i need to be more like you in all you do and learn. i love reading your thoughts and getting ideas and inspiration from you. don't be hard on yourself - you are a fabulous person. good luck with grad school, how goes work?, have fun learning cake decorating (wilton info helps!) and be happy! guess what, my dad misses liam so much he is considering flying us home in the summer for a visit - so we'll have to hang out! you have a place and food whenever you want to make the trip over here! loads of loves...
ReplyDelete