To be honest I think I was more excited than Carrie was for her birthday. She is one and probably wont remember it anyway but I had her presents wrapped up for weeks before. I took work off and just played with her all day. I think the only difference she noticed is that she got away with more than she usually does.
I don't know what I would do without this crazy girl's giggles in the morning. I come downstairs she grunts and whimpers until I pick her up. Every morning she "helps" me fix and eat my breakfast. She loves to pull out my credit cards and find my pens. She giggles and laughs as I chase her. She has discovered how to scowl. Is it horrible that all I can do it laugh? Carrie has a little defiant streak in her and I love it. Poor Heather. I love watching Carrie learn, discover, explore, and enjoy her crazy little world. Happy Birthday Babes! Now lets eat cake!









No comments:
Post a Comment