I love days off!! Especially when Shaun and I can have them at the same time. My schedule has been a little crazy lately and I only had 3 days in between my weeks off. Yeah, its not long enough trust me. But lets just say we crammed a lot into 3 days. The best day was Tuesday. Shaun took time off and we headed up into Park City. I've never seen the outlets so empty. After we stuffed ourselves with Cafe Rio we headed out to Midway. I've had a bunch of people tell me about the Ice Castles. What could be better than playing in the ice with my man? Though we did have to sit in the car for a bit. Apparently, the lights only come on at night so we simply watched the sunset sink into the mountains.
One thing I would recommend is dressing warmer than we did! Granted I had an awesome coat on, but my heels didn't do much to keep my feet warm. Luckily, Shaun kept the rest of me warm through the whole adventure. We had fun getting lost in the small tunnels and taking pictures of the ice under different colors.
Oh I do love this crazy boy of mine. He keeps me laughing and lets me take all sorts of crazy pictures of us together. Plus, its fun to make him jump when my lips are cold.
The moon decided to be bright and shinny during our adventure. I love the light it brought to our pictures. Shaun brought out his artistic side and took a bunch of pictures playing with the moon.
Yup Olaf decided to photo bomb us. Crazy Snowman!
Yeah my butt was wet and cold after sitting on here but it was worth it!! The rest of the night was spent relaxing and eating Thai Food--that we are both addicted too. I can't wait for another date night. Next time we will definitely dress warmer!!







No comments:
Post a Comment