Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Beginnings

Lets just say 2013 was probably the opposite of what I expected to happen. Everything from overcoming from personal struggles to a brand new job to meeting an amazing guy. I definitely learned a lot about who I am and what's important to me this year. But 2013 is over and 2014 has started off with a bang.  I already can't wait to see what happens this year. 
But like the beginning of every year I try to set some things I want to accomplish that year. Things that will push me to go beyond what I have done and things that will make me a better version of myself. When thinking about what I wanted to focus on this year the phrase, "Simply Grateful." One thing that I've neglected on a regular basis to recognize how awesome my life is and how much I have in it. I hope that by writing down one thing each year I can really start to appreciate my life. 

That being said I also have a few things I want to do this year. Attempting to stay balanced I have focused on a few different areas.

GOALS 2014

1) Career: Actually study and pass both the CEN & CFRN. 
2) Financial: Stick to a budget and begin putting a nest egg together for our future. 
3) Physical: Complete a Marathon--by being consistent with my exercise.
4) Social: Reach out and make a new friend this year.
5) My Relationship:  3 Planned out dates per month Picture documentation of each. Complete our projects together that we have started.
6) Intellectual: Take the time to take pictures--Edit them with my newly expanded knowledge of photoshop. 
7) Family: Take the time to improve relationships with family members. 
8) Spiritual: Attend the temple twice a month-Doing one endowment and one initiatory session. Study Each conference talk, Entire Book of Mormon, and the topic of Light and its power in my life.  

As always time seems to be flying by way to fast. Let's see if I can actually keep up this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment