Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jack + Enzo = Best buddies




Jack still cracks me up. He sleeps in the most odd positions that are often associated with my butt. I've definitely noticed he misses Enzo when we are down in Price. Enzo and Jack do a great job of wearing each other out and they have even started cuddling with each other. Though I do feel the need occasionally to make sure Jack can breath. Jack shows his true character as the annoying little brother when Enzo is around. Enzo is so adorable and the sweetest dog alive. He tries to cuddle with me like Jack does but usually ends up knocking the breath out of me. Slowly but surely I will win him over and be the favorite. Now I just need to make sure Shaun doesn't put him in the dryer--yeah it has been suggested a few times ;)




 





Shaun really is the sweetest. After coming home from a week away He has roses on the table for me. Oh I do love this guy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment