Okay. Lets face it. March was a waste of time in many regards. I did so well on eating healthy for 2 weeks then it died. Okay I didn't almost anything on my list. Time to start fresh and not take on so much and expect it to get down. This month I'm going to focus on my bedtime routine; in hopes my sleeping patterns will work themselves. Tackled one big thing every month.
Bedtime Routine
Bedtime Routine
- Pick up clutter around my house
- Sit down and plan out the next day
- Write down every thought, worry, concern, for to do list
- Read 20 minutes of Scriptures: Conference Talks, Ensign, Scriptures, etc
- Write in Journal
- Read for 10 minutes of LIGHT reading
- Lights out
Other Rules for Bedtime
- No TV, computer, or phone an hour before bed.
- No Food in Bedroom
- Always wear fuzzy socks--I can't sleep with cold feet
- When I wake up do not look at the clock or my computer or my phone. Simply roll over and go to bed.
- Set my alarm everyday and get up to it!
- Only use my bed for sleeping
- Don't eat anything big 2 hours before bed
Wish me Luck!
good luck. especially with the LIGHT reading one. miss you.
ReplyDelete