Friday, April 2, 2010

Dragons



About a week ago Scott and Amber took Weston to watch How to Train A Dragon. He loved it. The next time I saw him that's all he talked about. "Big Dragon and baby dragon! Hiccup ride dragon!" I wanted to see the movie so who better to go with me than Weston.

One thing I love about Weston--he is not a morning person. It literally takes him 20 minutes to become the Weston we all know and love. Before the movie he hadn't been given his ample time to wake up, as a result he was GRUMPY! He kept screaming, "No movie! No movie! I want mommy please! See mommy please!" Oh it was cute and funny at the same time. Once we got to the theater though he was Weston. Popcorn, drink, 3D glasses, with Weston in tow we sat in the movie.

I sat there and laughed the whole time. The movie was hilarious, cute, and entertaining the whole time. Weston traded laps between Mark and I the whole movie. He simply sat there with his glasses on whispering things like, "the baby dragon is flying; Hiccup funny; that's a big dragon!" At one point he was gripping my arms almost screaming, "the big dragon eat the baby dragon!" He got so into the movie. I wish I had a pictures of Weston during the movie; reclined against me with one arm around the drink and the other in the big thing of popcorn. Loved "the dragon movie," I can't wait to see it again! Plus Mark and Weston made it even better.


After the movie we ate ice cream. Amber & Scott met us at Cold Stone and we ate good ice cream. Weston ate half of mine and started running around on his sugar high. Poor parents we sent him home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment