Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


This Halloween wasn't typical for me. Due to recent events I didn't dress up or go to the party. But I still had fun. Pumpkins, candy, chocolate, movies, sleep, and relaxation time is always good. Plus it gave me time to decide it's time to plan my trip to Europe. Italy or Spain? What do you think? I still love Halloween. Next year I will have a party to end all parties. Halloween is still an amazing holiday. I might just have to leave all the decorations up for a while longer.

2 comments:

  1. italy or spain???? what are you talking about?! FRANCE!!!!!! so so much to see and do in the provence area. we were going to leave country for christmas but have decided to do the southwest part of france because there is so much and it's too far to do just a weekend trip. he he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get Todd to let me go alone...

    ReplyDelete