Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reunion


I still can't believe college was 4.5 years ago!! My second year brought all sorts of great memories and adventures! Mostly because I had some amazing roommates. Somehow we all ended up in Utah for a time and got together tonight. Laura and Greg are moving to Oklahoma this week, so it was decided we needed one more night to play.










Seriously it was as if no time had passed. Other than the conversation topics--cute boys to babies--we are still the same crazy group of people. Games, food, and poor Greg stuck in the middle of it all. Oh I have missed these girls. Plenty of other reunions will be planned in the future. I can't wait. I could not have asked for a better group of girls to spend time with. As Greg pointed out--"You guys are such a hoot when you are together." He was such a good sport being the only guy to come tonight! He is the 5th roommate and just one of us, so I guess it is only fair.




2 comments: