I love it when my whole family gets together. The crazy Elmers all got together this week. I was shocked to look at how much older we are and yet we act the same. The noise level was noticeably reduced with Kevin and Jordan gone but it was still there. Luckily I had the days off work already so I played. Though the first day was in a drug induced coma.
We don't do anything horribly exciting. At one point 20 people surrounded the TV while we tried to kill a cougar on the Wii. Much screaming was involved. But hey we did it. We went to see Advatar--the adults did anyway. Weird now that I'm included in that activity. Dove bars were eaten. All the normal Elmer traditions.
The highlight was the girls party at my house. Crazy girls decided they would take over my house. Scary I know. Between truth or dare, sardines, the running and screaming, extra fun with make-up at three in the morning, and stuff everywhere we had fun. The entertaining part was watching them try to get the make-up off their faces. They were shocked to discover I could do it in one wash. Poor Jessie was passed out early--her birthday she spent sick. I maybe 24 but last night I got to be the fun side of 14 again. Luckily, they let me sleep in for a few hours before I had to head to work. A great way to end the year.
We don't do anything horribly exciting. At one point 20 people surrounded the TV while we tried to kill a cougar on the Wii. Much screaming was involved. But hey we did it. We went to see Advatar--the adults did anyway. Weird now that I'm included in that activity. Dove bars were eaten. All the normal Elmer traditions.
The highlight was the girls party at my house. Crazy girls decided they would take over my house. Scary I know. Between truth or dare, sardines, the running and screaming, extra fun with make-up at three in the morning, and stuff everywhere we had fun. The entertaining part was watching them try to get the make-up off their faces. They were shocked to discover I could do it in one wash. Poor Jessie was passed out early--her birthday she spent sick. I maybe 24 but last night I got to be the fun side of 14 again. Luckily, they let me sleep in for a few hours before I had to head to work. A great way to end the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment