Scott and Amber made a weekend out of his law school interview--can't say I blame them I would have stayed longer. Weston was stuck with me for the day. After two hours of sleep I hear the little stomping of Weston's feet coming up the stairs, then a little voice saying, "Osa's Bed, Big Bed." Crazy kid. Then the day started. For me, kinda of a new experience. We watched Cars, at popcorn, colored, squished some play dough, buried ourselves in teddy bears, read some stories, sung Snowman over and over and over, ran around BYU to have lunch with Mark, and did not take a nap. I may be biased but I have the cutest nephew in the world. Only a few mishaps--he slammed his hand in the door when I turned my back. He cried with big old tears saying mommy daddy mommy daddy til I pulled out his Binky, blanket, and bear. Thank goodness for blankets and teddy bears.
By 2:30pm I was exhausted. Of course Weston, despite his yawning and eye rubbing, refused to take a nap. Home was the best option. Especially with mom home from work and dad chilling on the couch. We named the animal and truck sounds the whole ride to Highland. He promptly ran into the house screaming for Grandpa. Me, I crashed on the couch and woke up 2 hours later. My appreciation and amazement for my co-workers has grown. I tried to Weston's routine the same but it didn't work very well. Needless to say he went to bed early after mooching off all our snacks :D. I love that kid. Thanks Scott & Amber for trusting me with him for a day!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
A Day With Wes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment