I have a new niece! She's not by blood but she might as well be. Vivian Mishawna Millecam was born today at 0850. Dani was scheduled to be induced at 0600 anyway but Vivian wanted to show her parents who was really boss. After carrying around my phone with me for a few weeks just in case, of course I would forget it the night she calls me. Dani is a tough girl. Once I got there her contractions were getting closer together and coming harder.
Sending them off I stayed with Nicki. The crazy girl let me sleep in til 0900. Giving me at least a few hours of sleep. From there we had a party. We watched Lilo & Stitch, colored pictures, played with play-dough, and ran around. Oh can I just say how much I love nap time. My brain was exhausted. Apparently my current life-style isn't the best for entertaining a 2 year-old. She makes me laugh though. My purse is a fantastic toy.
The highlight of the day was taking Nicki to see her new baby sister and her parents. Nothing is sweeter than holding a brand new baby. So clean and pure. I have to say thank you to Dani and Todd for letting me be a part of their family. Vi looks like her dad, has set of lungs, and a sweet older sister who will watch out for her. Welcome Vi, you already have an incredible family.
Sending them off I stayed with Nicki. The crazy girl let me sleep in til 0900. Giving me at least a few hours of sleep. From there we had a party. We watched Lilo & Stitch, colored pictures, played with play-dough, and ran around. Oh can I just say how much I love nap time. My brain was exhausted. Apparently my current life-style isn't the best for entertaining a 2 year-old. She makes me laugh though. My purse is a fantastic toy.
The highlight of the day was taking Nicki to see her new baby sister and her parents. Nothing is sweeter than holding a brand new baby. So clean and pure. I have to say thank you to Dani and Todd for letting me be a part of their family. Vi looks like her dad, has set of lungs, and a sweet older sister who will watch out for her. Welcome Vi, you already have an incredible family.
No comments:
Post a Comment